Did you know?
Check out these numbers!
* 126 million â€“ The number of blogs on the Internet (as tracked by BlogPulse).
* 84% â€“ Percent of social network sites with more women than men.
* 27.3 million â€“ Number of tweets on Twitter per day (November, 2009)
* 57% â€“ Percentage of Twitterâ€™s user base located in the United States.
* 350 million â€“ People on Facebook.
* 50% â€“ Percentage of Facebook users that log in every day.
* 500,000 â€“ The number of active Facebook applications.
* 4 billion â€“ Photos hosted by Flickr (October 2009).
* 1 billion â€“ The total number of videos YouTube serves in one day.
The Internet is not going away….and blogging is big!
Whether you are a home based business owner, small business owner, or are looking for a way to make an online income, a blog is a must.
If you haven’t joined the blogging revolution, check out my FREE ebook, Get Busy Blogging
You will learn:
- Why you need a blog and how it can help you achieve your online goals in a friendly, non-threatening way.
- The differences in blogging platforms
- Blog Creation
- Must have widgets and other bells & whistles for your blog
- How to market your blog/Search Engine Optimization
- Connecting with others
- Social Networking- Integrating your blog with Twitter, Facebook, and other online avenues
Check out my blogging and social networking coaching services at: