Holidays are a fun time in the bloggy world. Everyone’s having a give-away of some sort.Â Â It’s the bread and butter of some home business owners.Â This is when they have theirÂ highest peaksÂ of product sales.
But what about the poor blogger who just… blogs?
Or the home business owner who doesn’t have a “product” but a service?
You can still join in on the fun!
5 great give-away’s forÂ those who have no real “product”
- Offer advertising on your site. Â Even if your numbers aren’t the greatest, it’s still worth it.Â All it takes is the right person seeing that ad…..and it cost the “winner’ nothing.
- Give the winnerÂ a “gig” on your blog- either as a one-time guest poster or even for a specified amount of time (example: once a month for 6 months)
- Purchase a gift card and give that away.Â Good choices: Walmart, Kmart, TargetÂ , Amazon
- Give away a book or special Christmas ornament
- Donate $$$ in the winnerâ€™s name to a charity of their choice: local dog shelter, Church, cancer or other medical stuffâ€¦
So there you have it- 5 ways you can still participate inÂ the Blog – HoppingÂ Give away fun!
Do you have any other ideas on how to join in the fun?